that develop or distribute adaptive
Pointing Devices/Using a Mouse
- SteadyMouse -- free software with anti-tremor mouse filtering and removal of accidental mouse clicks. Works with Windows 7 and earlier.
- AB Marketers - ergonomic personal aid products
- The Original McKenzie Super Roll Lumbar Roll - Helps maintain correct posture while seated at a desk. Also works great for use in the car!
My Office - custom-designed office furniture
- ErgoMart -- Quality ergonomic and assistive products for
the cost-conscious consumer or purchasing manager.
Site provides extensive and relevant ergonomics
information about various product solutions for
office and light industrial products.
- Ergonomic Products (for independent sales reps)
of Michigan -- Manufacturer of ergonomic computer
workstations that adjust to fit anyone and allow
the user to sit in wheelchairs, recliners or any
other type of chair. A unique sit or stand up workstation
is also available.
for Persons with Learning Disabilities
Naturally Speaking Medical Transcription Software
-- Dragon Naturally Speaking / Voice Recognition software
Reseller and Medical Software consultant
Naturally Speaking -- hands down, this is the industry standard and probably the best software product on the market for voice recognition. Unfortunately, they no longer offer a free trial. I recommend you do more than the minimum 20 minute training for best results.
- e-Speaking -- A comprehensive voice and speech recognition program to use your voice for command and control of your computer and dictation. As an alternative to other more expensive programs, e-Speaking can be downloaded for free. A 30 day trial period gives you the chance to fully evaluate the software.
Voice Computing, Inc. - math software with voice
-- an artificial personal assistant who talks to the
computer user in spoken English and operates computer
applications for the user easily, comfortably, and
enjoyably, giving the user free use of his or her
hands and freedom of movement.
- Co:Writer -- The industry standard word prediction for Write:Outloud. It is a writing assistant program that helps construct
- WordQ/SpeakQ - I am currently evaluating this for a client. Very easy to use. Free 30 day trial.