- Ability Friends
-- A disability penpal forum for people with disabilities and
- About Brain Injury
- Affordable Colleges Online -- College affordability for students with disabilities.
Association of University-Affiliated Programs for Persons with
- American Association on Health and Disability
Pain Foundation -- a nonprofit information resource and patient
advocacy organization serving people with pain
Animal Access Consulting Services
- Autoimmune Mom - support for mothers living with autoimmune diseases
Injury Association of America -- includes information on the rehabilitation
process, choosing a rehabilitation program, federal programs to help
people with disabilities, prevention information, how to become involved
in legislation affecting people with brain injury, and a Helpline
to answer questions about brain injury.
Injury Resource Foundation -- where people affected by brain injury
will find answers to questions, resources, and a caring community.
for Independent Living
- Center for Parent Information and Resources
- Panish Shea & Boyle, LLP
-- showcases a vast collection of deafblindness information and resources
from around the world.
-- DiabetesBB is a site designed to give out information on Diabetes
support, treatments, cures, Type 1 & 2 Diabetes and more.
- Disability Advisor -- Resourceful for navigating through clear, accessible information on disability benefits.
Disabled In Action
- disAbled Singles -- An online meeting place for Disabled & Amputee relationships.
- FacingDisability For Families Facing Spinal Cord Injuries -- Facing Disability is a web resource with more than 1,000 videos drawn from interviews of people with spinal cord injuries, thier families, caregivers and experts.
International Networking Institute
Injury Hotline -- information, discussion group, build advocacy
and self-care skills, or assess their own clinical situation.
-- for near drowning & brain injury survivors
-- resources for Persons with Disabilities, Senior
Citizens, and those who might be homebound due to chronic illness
-- "helps people with disabilities and their families access
on Independent Living
- International Paralympic
Committee - Sports organization representing disabled athletes
and providing athletic opportunities
Dystrophy Association -- offers an amazing program of services
to those affected by 43 Neuromuscular Diseases, including ALS, also
known as Lou Gehrig's Disease.
Agrability Project -- federally funded program that works with
farmers, ranchers and farmworkers with disabilities. The program helps
them continue farming through several resources/services.
- National Caregivers Library
Organization on Disability
Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
Independent Living Center (Massachusetts)
-- Online Asperger Syndrome Information and Support
-- International health, medical and disability resources database
for people with disabilities or health impairments, their families
and those providing services and support.
- Reflex Sympathetic Distrohpy
- Human service agency in Rhode Island supporting adults with developmental
Ministries, Inc. -- Chronic Ilness/Pain Support
Wood Johnson Foundation
- Social Security: Benefits for people with Disabilities
for Disability Studies
- Tardive Dyskinesia Center
Coast Disability Advocacy Center -- advocacy services
Disability Projects and Networking